Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis offers a 30-days conditional return policy for all of its products purchased at regular price, except badminton shuttles. Any "unused" products may be returned at buyers cost, minus shipping charges from the original invoice, within 30 days of the Purchase date (or 30 days of the delivery date if your order was shipped). Refunds are in STORE CREDIT ONLY.
*Store credits cannot be used towards Shipping/Handling fees.
Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis offers the lowest price possible. Purchases made during a SALE or on CLEARANCE are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. We do not offer price adjustments unless your order has not been shipped out yet.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted for items that are in NEW, unused condition, with all original packaging. Any items showing signs of usage or opened packaging will not be accepted.
Please note that there is a minimum $2 transaction/handling fee for order cancelling.
Please see chart below:
Cancelling Regular Orders
Cancelling Pre Orders
|After tracking is received
|If shipped out already
||$8.00 USD + Shipping cost and you will have to ship back the product at your own expense.
Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.
If returning from an order purchase eligible for free shipping that will total under $200/$250, the buyer must cover for the standard shipping fee covered by Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis from the original order.
See here for shipping policy.
Please contact us prior to shipping back an order.
- Manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new, must include original cover.
- If a racket was requested to be strung by Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis, it is considered a customized racket and is not eligible for return.
- If a racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return.
- Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
Shuttlecocks: Bulk orders of 10+ tubes are subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs if being returned.
- Shoes must be unworn with all tags attached and in the original box
- We will not accept shoes with clear dirt marks, if you have only worn them inside your home, please make sure the soles are clean before returning otherwise
- If Shoe Box is returned damaged subject to a 20% restocking fee
Custom Printing: As it is custom with personalized name or logo there is NO returns accepted.
All Other Items: must be in its original packaging, unopened, unworn and with all tags and/or stickers still attached. The packaging of the item must be returned in the same condition, if not subject to 10% restocking fee.
All Returns/Exchange must be sent back to Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis using pre-paid shipping (buyer pays all shipping costs), insured that the packing is in the same packaging or securely packed (any damages from the return, buyer will need to claim shipper for insurance, it will no longer be eligible for return). All Returns/Exchange must also have the order number written on the outside of the box for smooth process. Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis is not responsible for any returns sent without notice.
- Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis is not responsible for any custom clearance fees (or any other fees applicable).
- Return packages will not be accepted until the customer has paid for the fees.
- All payments are charged in USD, thus all refunds are made in USD. If you are purchasing from outside of USA (I.e. Canada, the exchange rate will be in effect and may not be equivalent to the exact amount paid in USD. Triangle Badminton and Tennis Club can offer store credit so that you can retain the full value, however we are not responsible for any amount lost due to currency exchange.
Returns/Exchange Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis
2900 Perimeter Park Dr, #200 Morrisville NC 27560
New exchanged items will only be shipped out after we have received the returned item in it's original condition. The buyer must make a payment for the standard shipping costs to ship out the exchanged item.
How to report defective merchandise?
Rackets: All rackets purchased from Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis has a 6 month manufacture warranty from the day that it was purchased.
This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex, Victor and Li-Ning decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, the company will provide a new racket (frame only).
Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty.
This process usually takes approximately 8-12 weeks.
Please contact us directly at Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis for all warranty inquiries. Racquets must be sent back to Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis unless otherwise requested to process for warranty through YONEX USA.
***Racquets strung ABOVE the recommended tension of the racquet will void warranty. ***
- Yonex Badminton rackets are guaranteed for 6 months and Yonex Badminton Shoes are guaranteed for 3 months from date of consumer purchase against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The above warranty does not apply to string breakage or to racquet breakage caused by intentional or inadvertent misuse as determined by Yonex USA.
- Replacement racquets do not qualify for additional warranty.
- The above guarantee covers replacement of frame only. Stringing will be an extra charge.
- All shipping costs will be at the buyer’s expense including:
- Prepaid shipping to Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis
- $20 shipping/handling charge to Yonex USA (subject to package size)
- Shipping and handling fee will be quoted for the replacement racquet back to your location (if warranty claim is accepted).
To process the claim:
- To file a claim, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email heading: ‘Order# _____ - Warranty Claim’
- Please attach photos of the defective item
- Brief description
- Securely package the merchandise. Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit. Please write your order number on the outside of the wrapped box as given to you to request for a warranty claim.
- Include a copy of the invoice inside the box.
- Prepaid Shipping to:
- Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis (Order#_____)
- 2900 Perimeter Park Dr, #200 Morrisville NC 27560
- Your warranty will be processed within 8-12 weeks upon receipt of package. This includes the time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket and shipping it back.
Please keep all proof of purchase items you can to help provide a time line of when your Victor product was purchased, as this will affect warranty terms.
Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis ATTN: WARRANTY
2900 Perimeter Park Dr, #200 Morrisville NC 27560
Victor items can be shipped directly to Victor Rackets North America
Shoes: All shoes manufacture defect only warranty within 30 days of purchase.
All other items:
Must contact email@example.com
with pictures of the item within 14 days of the delivery date and email explaining where it is defective. If it was a shipping damage Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis will file a claim with the courier. Process usually takes approximately 2-6 weeks.
• Email heading Order# _____ - Warranty Claim
• Email photos
• Brief description
2. Pack the merchandise in its original packaging.
Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit. Please write the Authorize Code number on the outside of the box as given to you by request for a Warranty Claim.
3. Include a copy of the invoice inside the box.
4. Your warranty will be processed within 8-12 weeks upon receipt of package. This includes time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket and shipping it back.
5. If your racket is replaced you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges and stringing services.
TABLE TENNIS EQUIPMENTS & TABLES
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To comply with ITTF regulations, one side of the racket must be red and one side must be black.
- Warranty is against manufacturer defects only
- Pre-assembled rackets including Pro-Lin models: 30 days
- Custom-made rackets: 30 days
- Accessories: 30 days
- Tables: Varies by model
- Centrefold 25, Octet 25, Europa 25 and Space Saver 22: 5 years
- Outdoor Playback: 3 year warranty on the frame and 10 year warranty on the top
- All other models: 3 years
- Tables will be delivered curbside & someone must be present to assist the driver in removing the table from the truck.
- Due to the size of the truck, fright companies may be unable to access certain residential areas. If you feel that your required destination is such, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact us should you require special assistance.
- We will notify you once your table has been shipped and provide you with the tracking number. Scheduling a delivery time with the freight company will be required.
- Should you need to change the ship-to address for any reason once the table has been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to you for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt.
- If you suspect damage that is not visible, please note "Subject to Inspection" on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver will not allow you to make this notation, refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within ten days.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, you are responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.